Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mothers Day Gifts SMS Texs Messages 2011

http://www.journeymart.com/gifs/holidays-ideas/festivals/mothers-day.jpg
2011 Mothers Day gifts messages SMS: everyone loves his Mother and therefore people will celebrate world Mother’s Day 2011. Here are Mother’s day 2011 SMS messages to gift on mobile.

This year  2011 date is May 8, 2011 and London and United Kingdom child and youngster take mother love pleasure with sending Mothers Day flowers.

1) For the best mother,
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss

2) M is million things she gave me,
O is only that growing,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is heart of purest gold,
E is her eyes love-light shining,
R is right mother.

3) Beauty & Grace, through her expressions of faith
Comfort & tears, she helps calm my fears
Love & Life, she’s always my guide
There’ll never be another, she’s forever my Mother

4) Jannat meri he, paoon terey
Kaun he jo inkar karey
Jo B me ne kaha darguzar na karo
Apni MAA ko khafa umar bhar na karoo

5) Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

6) MOTHER IS AN ABBREVIATION OF
M:MOST
O:ORIGNAL
T:TOPCLASS
H:HONOURABLE
E:EXCELLENT
R:RESPECTABLE

7) Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother.
(*) Happy Mother’s Day (*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Blog | Show