Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jokes From Personal Computer Security Books Jokes

funny books
Books jokes collection form personal comical computer security books. Today is a day of posting books jokes from my computer security books. Here is student and teacher and some inspirational quotes of book.

Teacher:sabse jyada nasha kis chiz me hota he?
Student:padhai me
Teacher:wo kese?
Student:mam, kitabe khole hi neend aa jati he..

=====

the best scool is life
the best teacher is experince
the best book is nature
the best temple is heart &
the best friend is you!

=====

super quote:
"life is like
a book
turn over d page
day by day
u can find
new experience
everyday"

=====

sir: ye book kis ki hai..?

student: kagaz ki.

sir: ye toh mujhe bhi pata hai.!

student: phir poch kyu rahe ho..

=====

My heart is lik an open book

it depends on how u read me

don't judge me by my cover

look inside & discover i'll b ur true frnd 4ever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Blog | Show