Sunday, February 6, 2011

Raksha Bandhan SMS Texs Messages

cute rakhi designs
Raksha Bandhan is the festival of India, everyone knows it very well but now also famous in foreign country because of Importance relationship between sister and brother. Sweet Sister ties Rakhi on brother hand on the auspicious occasion and in return brother offers a beautiful gift. Have a sweet and happy Raksha Bandhan to all.

Latest Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages

1) I am thankful to my God
Who gave so caring Brother
Who is always there to love me,
guide me & above all..
To make me happy.
Love you Brother.

2) We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

3) Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”

4) Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile
sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi
tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”

5) Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha,
Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha,
Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhi bandh do,
Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo,
Pahale Rupae Hazaar do.

6) My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.

7) Agar Aapko Koi bhi Anjan
PARCEL Mile To Kripiya
Use Na Khole Usme BOMB Ya
RAKHI Ho Sakti He
Apki zarasi Laprvahi
Apko BHAI Bana Sakti He

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Blog | Show